- Lump Sum Relocation
- Direct Bill Option
- International Corporate Relocation
Ace has handled tens of thousands of employee transfers, from new hires to top executives. We understand companies’ needs and are happy to partner with you to accommodate yours, whether they’re direct bill or lump-sums, domestic or international.
Read more then contact us for an evaluation and proposal from one of our Corporate Relocation Consultants.
Take a look at the 2017 Atlas Corporate Relocation Survey.
Employee Moving Services
An employee’s household goods move is only part of a successful relocation, but often the most memorable part. The household goods move will set the tone for the overall success, or failure, of an employee’s transfer. Ace Relocation Systems wants to ensure a smooth, trouble-free move for your employee so they can be productive in their new job or position as soon as possible.
We invite you to experience firsthand our passion and enthusiasm for serving our clients’ needs. Our corporate relocation goals include building successful partnerships with our clients, building networks to enhance service options and creating corporate relocation programs tailored to the needs of your company and your corporate philosophy.
Why Let Ace Handle Your Employee’s Relocation?
We understand that relocation can be an effective tool to recruit, attract, and retain quality people. Employee selection and employee hiring processes are critical to hiring superior staff in any industry. Ace understands how critical your hiring process can be and works with you and your Human Resources team to build an employee relocation plan that can help you recruit and retain valuable members of your team.
We feel relocation is an important employee benefit; one that should not be overlooked. For a job applicant considering various offers, relocation benefits can often make the difference in whether a candidate accepts a position.
Each new customer we serve presents us with a new opportunity to showcase our commitment to quality. In many cases we can extend our negotiated rates and contract agreements to your retiring employees and those who are moving on their own.
There is no shortage of change or potential stress your employee and their family may experience during their relocation. By partnering with a company dedicated to corporate relocation you can trust they will have a positive experience.
The Ace Relocation Systems, Inc. Advantage Includes:
- Trusted and recommended family owned business since 1968 – that’s nearly 50 years experience in the transportation of household goods.
- All drivers and laborers go though extensive background checks prior to employment, along with continual, random drug testing.
- Claims rates are the lowest in the industry – less than 1%
- Trusted provider for many Fortune 500 companies
- Proud member of the BBB! Check us out online.
- Agent-owned Van Lines – Atlas is one of the few agent-owned van lines in the industry.
- Interior home and path protection to guard against property damage.
- Omni One Logistics Network
- ASSIST – Online Shipment Tracking
Ace Equipment and Ace Dedicated Drivers:
- Professional Drivers
- Highest Quality Equipment Standards
- On-Site Atlas Qualified Inspection Station
- Pre-Hire Criminal Background Checks
- Mandatory Random Drug Testing
Ace Relocation can partner with Atlas’s Cornerstone Relocation Group to provide comprehensive services for domestic and global corporate relocation, including community tours, home finding and spousal assistance.