- Lump Sum Corporate Relocations
- Direct Bill Corporate Relocations
- International Corporate Relocations
Ace, one of the most reliable corporate relocation companies in the country, has handled tens of thousands of employee relocations, from new hires to top executives. We understand companies’ needs and are happy to partner with you to accommodate yours, whether they’re direct bill or lump-sums, domestic or international.
Read more, then contact us for an evaluation and proposal from one of our Corporate Relocation Specialists.
Take a look at the 2019 Atlas Corporate Relocation Survey.
Employee Relocation Services
Moving household goods is only part of a successful employee relocation, but often the most memorable part. The household goods move will set the tone for the overall success, or failure, of an employee relocation. Ace Relocation Systems wants to ensure a smooth, trouble-free move for your employee so they can be productive in their new job or position as soon as possible.
We invite you to experience firsthand our passion and enthusiasm for serving our clients’ needs. Our corporate relocation services include building successful partnerships with our clients, building networks to enhance service options and creating a corporate relocation program tailored to the needs of your company and your corporate philosophy.
Why Let Ace Handle Your Corporate Relocations?
We understand that corporate relocation services can be an effective tool to recruit, attract, and retain quality people. Employee selection and employee hiring processes are critical to hiring superior staff in any industry. Ace understands how critical your hiring process and talent acquisition can be and we will work with you and your Human Resources team to build a corporate relocation program that can help you recruit and retain valuable members of your team.
We feel employee relocation is an important employee benefit; one that should not be overlooked. For a job applicant considering various offers, corporate relocation benefits can often make the difference in whether a candidate accepts a position.
Each new customer we serve presents us with a new opportunity to showcase our commitment to quality. In many cases we can extend our negotiated rates and contract agreements to your retiring employees and those who are moving on their own in a lump-sum allowance program.
There is no shortage of change or potential stress your employee and their family may experience during their corporate relocation. By partnering with a company dedicated to quality corporate relocations you can trust they will have a positive experience.
The Ace Relocation Systems, Inc. Advantage Includes:
- Trusted and recommended family owned business since 1968 – that’s more than 50 years of experience in the transportation of household goods
- All drivers and laborers go through extensive background checks prior to employment, along with continual, random drug testing
- Claims rates are some of the lowest in the industry
- Trusted provider for many Fortune 500 companies
- Proud member of the BBB! Check us out online
- Agent-owned Van Lines – Atlas is one of the few agent-owned van lines in the industry
- Interior home and path protection to guard against property damage
Ace Equipment and Ace Dedicated Drivers:
- Professional Drivers
- Highest Quality Equipment Standards
- On-Site Atlas Qualified Inspection Station
- Pre-Hire Criminal Background Checks
- Mandatory Random Drug Testing
Ace Relocation can partner with Atlas’s Cornerstone Relocation Group or one of many other RMCs that we have relationships with to provide comprehensive services for domestic and international corporate relocation, including community tours, home finding and spousal assistance.