If you are looking for hospital relocation services, medical or dental office moving: congratulations. That usually means a much-needed upcoming renovation of your facilities.
As you know, relocation and storage services for health care facilities is complex and is crucial that it is done properly. Ace is IOMI certified and experienced in moves involving confidential medical records, labs, specialized medical equipment, and office furniture. Ace’s procedure includes efficient and effective scheduling, planning and coordination, minimizing interruptions and downtime that disrupt patient care and affect staff morale.
Ace has conducted relocation and asset management projects for small and major hospitals, emergency rooms, clinics and laboratories for a variety of public and private entities.
If needed Ace will store and stage imaging machines, MRIs, high-tech equipment,
hospital beds and other high-value goods until needed, ensuring these time-critical shipments are where they need to be, when they need to be there.
Healthcare Relocation Services:
Dedicated project management with healthcare industry expertise
- Down-time prevention for patients, staff, and co-existing departments
- Thorough understanding of the special operations and logistics of health care facilities Single source accountability
- Pre-move planning
- Highly trained, screened and background-checked and drug-tested crews
- Inventory control, tracking, and reporting using the Wise System
- Laboratory, biological specimen, hospital, and chemical relocations.
- Packing and unpacking, and reinstallation of wall hung items
- Ongoing asset management
- Inventory and asset management
- Unpacking and furniture assembly services
- Debris removal
- Wall mount product services
- Construction Services
- Liquidation and recycling of unwanted inventory
- Systems furniture installations
- Computer relocation
- Filing reorganizations
- Inter-office moves
(Local labor organization requirements may need to be taken into consideration.)