Please help us in ensuring that all of Atlas’s contractual requirements are met by communicating the following elements to your surveyor and performing service teams. Your cooperation is necessary to ensure our continued success in this program and make sure everyone gets PAID for the services performed!
- Weight tickets must be punched on certified weigh master scales. Both light and heavy weights must be done on the same scale whether at origin or destination, and must be within 50 miles of residence (no hand written or typed tickets). Notify Operations if this is not possible.
- Packing of flat screen TVs – 43” and under must be packed in mirror packs. TV size must be on inventory.
- Dish packs are to be used for breakable and electronics only, and must be noted as such on the inventory in order to be paid. If inventory description shows anything besides breakable & electronics the account will apply 4.5-carton packing rate.
- PBO re-pack cartons must be listed as PBO/REPACK on inventories.
- Shuttles only honored with approval.
- Origin documents must be scanned into Atlas within two (2) business days of loading.
- Delivery documents must be scanned into Atlas within two (2) business days of delivery to residence /storage.
- Inventories will be audited
- No multiple stickers on any item
- Inventories must be complete with description of item
- Must start inventory at top of page, no skipped lines please
- Shipment weights must Advise account for approval on any overages.