We know you have a lot on your mind during this busy time, so we want to make the payment process as easy as possible for you. If your company is reimbursing you for your moving expenses check with your Ace representative to inquire about direct billing options.
Ace accepts payment for moving services by cash, check or credit card. Ace accepts your certified check, traveler’s check or cashiers bank check. You may choose to pay at origin or destination, just let your Ace representative know which you prefer.
When Paying by Check
Here are a few things to keep in mind if you wish to pay by check:
- The check should be made payable to “Ace Relocation Systems, Inc.”
- Write payment for the exact amount of purchase, not to exceed $12,000.
- You may pay with checks from more than one account, provided the combined total does not exceed $12,000.
At time of payment, your Ace representative or van operator will ask for a valid I.D. to complete the information needed for check authorization. Have your driver’s license, passport, military I.D. or AARP card available.
We regret we cannot accept:
- personal checks
- counter, temporary or starter checks
- checks drawn on institutions outside the U.S.
- checks without a physical address (no P.O. Boxes)
Credit Card Payment
Ace accepts these major credit cards: Visa®, MasterCard®, Discover®, American Express®. Payment is accepted for the amount of purchase up to the amount of credit available, upon the card issuer’s authorization. Click here if you are ready to make a credit card payment.
Thank You for Placing Your Trust in Ace