Chris, Steve, Cindy, and everyone who had a hand in our move were spectacular. They were professional, efficient, hard-working, creative and quick-thinking, compassionate (I was coordinating with donation pickups and even a plumber as they started), personable – and even had great tastes in music to which they worked. The team Steve and Cindy had on the packing end was matched in every way by the team at our destination. I felt a complete sense of trust in their work and was so impressed by how they managed everything from bringing a several-hundred pound safe up the mountain ridge from our basement to wrapping up Depression glassware from my grandparents’ wedding. I was also impressed that the truck was spotless on both ends of the move. (My minivan was covered with road dirt from driving the distance, which included snow in Portland.) I’m hoping never to have to move again (although I presume we will), but I know that if a move is in our future, I will want ACE Relocation Services to be part of it! Thanks for making this move such a great experience!
Follow Ace On
Latest Moving News
- Review from Peggy M. - San Diego, CA
- Review from Larry D. - Washington, D.C.
- Ace Relocation Systems Awarded Largest Hauler within Atlas Van Lines
- Review from David J. - Barrington, IL
- Review from Mary S. - Long Beach, CA
- Review from J. Cullom - San Marcos, TX
- Review from K. Dixon - Charlottesville, NC
- Review from Ginny V. - Austin, TX
- Review from Serkan K. - Seattle, WA
- Review from Kyle M. - Austin, TX