Corporate Social Responsibility Guidelines at Ace Relocation Systems
At Ace Relocation Systems, we have set guidelines for the CSR team to carry out our corporate social responsibilities. We strive to create a lasting positive impact on all of our stakeholders. Our main goal is to utilize our financial resources, time and expertise to enable people around us to lead better lives.
Provide safe and high-quality services:
- All required proper ID, training, and drug screens for every employee.
- Companywide procedures to perform a thorough background check on all employees.
- Any employee not following the guidelines or that fail a drug screen will warrant an immediate appropriate action by the company.
- Provide workers compensation insurance to ensure quality service.
Comply with all Laws and regulations
- Accurately comply with all the relevant, local, state and federal laws and regulations at all times.
- Always associate with partners that place a high emphasis on all sorts of regulatory compliance.
- Ace is fully licensed with the US Department of Transportation and the Federal Motor Coach Safety Administration (license #1052359).
- Follow all the rules to continue to be ProMover certified by AMSA.
Provide accurate information and estimates
- Provide all the necessary information required by any stakeholder in the most accurate form in a timely and transparent manner.
- Provide the most accurate in person moving estimates to our customers.
- In the case of interstate (across state lines) and long-distance intrastate moves, estimates will be based on the weight of belongings and the distance to be traveled.
- In the case of Local moves (within about 50 miles), estimates will be calculated by the number of men and trucks and the number of hours it will take to complete the move.
- Use extensive methods of home protection including the protection of the floor, door jam, wall, and protection.
- Use only the most innovative packing methods and materials that are superior to many others.
- Store and protect customer’s belongings with utmost care in our warehouses providing fire protection, security cameras and access by authorized individuals only.
Contribute to the communities we operate in:
- Contribute to the community by raising money for charities, funding local events, arrange for employee volunteering and support the local economic growth.
- The CSR team shall determine the philanthropic priorities for local community organizations.
Create business partnerships that will benefit all the stakeholders:
- Enter into meaningful business partnerships that will benefit all the stakeholders and the company as a whole.
- These potential business partnerships must meet our partner approval policy requirements.
Preserve the Global Environment and Initiate Sustainability
Treat Employees as our Biggest Assets:
- Always treat each other at the workplace with utmost respect.
- Cultivate a discrimination-free workplace that fosters pride and enthusiasm in all our employees.
- Create a work environment where all the employees feel safe, valued, engaged and motivated to do their best work.
Proper Management of Information and customer privacy.
- Maintain the confidentiality of information obtained from customers and other companies.
- Implement all the necessary information technology for managing the security of our computer systems and data stored in them.
- Abide by all the Privacy Protection laws.
10. Ethical and Responsible Marketing
- Continue to practice ethics and responsibility of the highest order in all our marketing and communication efforts with customers, as a BBB verified business.
- Always ensure that all our offers are advertised responsibly, by adhering to all laws and guidelines.
- Never create advertisements and/ or offers that have false information and are misleading in any way.
Click here to know more about the Corporate Social Responsibility at Ace Relocation Systems.
Click here to know more about the Corporate Social Responsibility team at Ace Relocation Systems.
Click here to know more about how Corporate Social Responsibility is implemented by Ace Relocation Systems.